More recent obituaries:
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
- Alfred Junior “Jr.” Huweart, 66
- Harold G. Brune, 92
- Beverly M. Wall Steuerwald, 92
- Charles “Chuck” Arthur Wells, 63
- Phyllis (Bandy) Deaton, 74
- D. Christopher Osborne, 68
- Sue Ann (Myer) Wortman, 81
- Bobby ‘Bob’ J. Figg, 83
- James P. Sheehan C.P.A, 68
Mary K. (Koeniger) Baker, 84, of Pendleton, died Feb. 2, 2013, at her residence.
Survivors include three sons, David (Julie) Baker of Hagerstown, Danny Baker of Anderson and Michael (Tammy) Baker of Daleville; daughters, Patricia Ann (Earl) Crouse of Anderson and Tonya Maloney of Albany, N.Y.; 13 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Ray Kenneth and Bernetta (Doles) Koeniger.
Services: 1 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Wilson St. Pierre Funeral Service and Crematory, Lahm Chapel, Pendleton. Burial: East Maplewood Cemetery, Anderson.
Visitation: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Lahm Chapel.