More recent obituaries:
- Jean Adams, 78
- Riley Lou Toon, 85
- Wesley O. "Wes" Williams, 57
- Frank S. "Bud" Howard, III, 87
- Roger L. Griffith, 67
- Maury A. Ramsey, 80
- Mary Foor, 93
- John R. Highsmith, 78
- Gina Renee (Hudson) Brannon, 51
- Vera Musselman, 89
- Geveva M. (Trout) Bolander Sipe, 94
- Eva Lee Taylor, 91
- Betty Kaiser, 87
- Mildred "Amanda" Phelps, 99
- Rev. Jerald (Jerry) T. Cooney, 87
- Sara (New) St. Angelo, 61
- Mary Olive Clark, 79
- Samuel Messer, Jr., 62
- Billie Jean (Hail) Hooker, 73
- Willie Pitts, 80
- Richard Earl Kinnaman, 66
- William (Bill) Albert Gloye, 84
- Michael Walter Kuzminski, 59
- Carl "Mike" Griffith, 64
- Nathaniel Luke Roseberry, 80
Mary Robertson, 75, of Greenfield, passed away Tuesday Dec. 25, 2012.
She is survived by her son, Paul Livingstone; daughters, Tonya (Bill) Young, Sonya (Randy) Livingstone, Tammy (Mike) Brown, Paula (Loren) Livingstone; brothers, Roy Robertson, Max Robertson, William Robertson, Richard Robertson; ten grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Her parents, Roy and Mary; along with a brother, Raymond; preceded her in death.
A Memorial Service is pending at a later date in the spring. Arrangements made by Indiana Funeral Care and Crematory.