More recent obituaries:
- Elizabeth Genevieve Offenbacker-Brown, 96
- Ernestine (Morrow) Branscum Perry, 94
- Charles Phillip "Phil" Schutt, 90
- Katherine Fisher, 97
- Kevin P. Kissick, 57
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 51
- Donald Joe Woodruff, 80
- Jeffery Wayne John, 44
- James "Jim" Holder, 71
- Peggy J. Butler, 85
- Kennith L. Sexton, 70
- John A. Wiese, 81
- Delbert S. Free, 85
- Iona (Kleiman) McCullough, 97
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
Mary Robertson, 75, of Greenfield, passed away Tuesday Dec. 25, 2012.
She is survived by her son, Paul Livingstone; daughters, Tonya (Bill) Young, Sonya (Randy) Livingstone, Tammy (Mike) Brown, Paula (Loren) Livingstone; brothers, Roy Robertson, Max Robertson, William Robertson, Richard Robertson; ten grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Her parents, Roy and Mary; along with a brother, Raymond; preceded her in death.
A Memorial Service is pending at a later date in the spring. Arrangements made by Indiana Funeral Care and Crematory.