More recent obituaries:
- Betty Eileen (Wicker) Everhart, 83
- Deborah A. Nicely, 65
- William "Bill" Farquer, 63
- Shirley Veronica Donahue, 84
- Verna J. "Shaggy" Waits, 85
- James Wesley "Wes" Watts, 53
- Ella Mae King, 93
- Shirley M. (Strothman) Harter, 97
- Freda S. Rawlins, 91
- Harold M. Moore, 46
- Manetta (Oliver) Mead, 77
- Janice Ann (Denny) Cummings, 66
- Judith Ann (Maroska) Trennepohl, 75
- Wilma I. (Brock) Bloomfield, 95
- William L. "Bill" Davis, 70
- Dale E. Richards, 72
- Elizabeth Marie Godbey, Infant
- Johnetta Kathleen "Johnnie" (Richards) Russell, 70
- Jean (Lawson) Wise, 91
- Beverly A. (Redmon) Mearling, 85
- Verl Simeon Libby, 95
- John S. Niggl, Jr., 89
- William (Bill) H. Parker, 90
- Barbara Sue (McCune) Pepper, 77
- Donald Paul Strange, 75
Richard C. Hill, 59, of Kansas City, Mo., died at his Brookside home Nov. 22, 2012. He was born Sept. 29, 1953, to John P. and Devona M. (Riser) Hill of Cumberland, Ind.
He is survived by sons, Greg M. Hill of Chandler, Ariz., David B. Hill of NKCMO; siblings, Sally Randall of Fishers; Steve Hill of Greenfield, and Linda Marsh of New Palestine.
A memorial service will be held at 8 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012, at Trinity UMC 620 E. Amour Blvd KCMO with visitation at 1p.m.
Flowers can be sent to the church and condolences to email@example.com.