More recent obituaries:
- Leda Jo Leary, 78
- Kathaleen Richey, 63
- Kim Marie Prange, 55
- Nathaniel Wayne Tate, 41
- Helen M. Hall, 67
- Richard Edward Brown, 84
- William A. “Bill” Adams, Sr., 88
- Julie Mills, 76
- Albert V. Bowles, 83
- William F. Wilson, 64
- Mary Inez Palmer, 99
- Steve Watson, 73
- Martha Emily (Relford) Gale, 89
- Allen Lee McCord, 79
- Katja “Kitty” Rhoday Hawkersmith, 92
- Richard William (Dick) Johnson Jr., 80
- Ruth Edna (Ott) Arthur, 78
- Carol B. (Wright) Applegate, 85
- Robert “Bob” L. Jeffers, 66
- Herschel E. Teeters, 93
- V. Charlene (Settles) Albertson, 78
- Lisa Muegge, 52
- Robert H. Fisse, 80
- James Elbert “Jim Boy” Patrick, 85
- Richard “Dick” Dollard, Jr., 81
Linwood C. Taylor, Jr., 62, of Morristown, died on Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012, at Morgantown Health Care in Morgantown. He was born Dec. 1, 1949, in Norfolk, Va., to Linwood C. Taylor, Sr. and Nora B. (Moody) Taylor.
Linwood was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Linwood is survived by his brother, Steven (Anna Niece) Taylor of Greenfield.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A gathering of friends will be held at a later date.
Services entrusted to Freeman Family Funeral Homes and Crematory, Frazier Chapel, 124 E. North St. in Morristown.
Online condolences may be shared with the Taylor family at www.freemanfamilyfuneralhomes.com.