More recent obituaries:
- Mary Lavern (Woods) Rambo, 91
- James "Jim" E. Jeffers Jr., 86
- Larry Gene Bailey, 64
- John M. Borinstein, 57
- Virginia Mae Reedy, 93
- Tina Marie Jordan Martel, 50
- Zula Christine (Johnson) Mann Ragan, 85
- Donald Arlin Noe, 70
- Maria (Miszuk) Dalidowicz, 103
- Wayne W. Doty, 82
- Nancy E. (Chappell) Strother, 76
- George Todd Hensley,
- Margaret Frances Gilbert, 77
- Robert J. Hine, 86
- Bonnie Kay Porter, 52
- Samuel George Cooper, 97
- Helen M. Green, 63
- Margaret L. Benson, 92
- Freda L. Dudley, 65
- G. Robert Oldham, D.V.M., 99
- Anna Lue (Dockery) Foster, 86
- Ralph E. Ginder, 81
- Frank A. Swarts, 65
- Lucy Lynn Keen, 66
- Georgia Pearl (Lane) (Wyatt) Lain, 93
Linwood C. Taylor, Jr., 62, of Morristown, died on Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012, at Morgantown Health Care in Morgantown. He was born Dec. 1, 1949, in Norfolk, Va., to Linwood C. Taylor, Sr. and Nora B. (Moody) Taylor.
Linwood was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Linwood is survived by his brother, Steven (Anna Niece) Taylor of Greenfield.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A gathering of friends will be held at a later date.
Services entrusted to Freeman Family Funeral Homes and Crematory, Frazier Chapel, 124 E. North St. in Morristown.
Online condolences may be shared with the Taylor family at www.freemanfamilyfuneralhomes.com.