More recent obituaries:
- William L. Ware, Sr., 80
- Rev. Wendell (Bro. B.) Bradford, 86
- Robin D. Clemons, 41
- Mike King, 65
- Elizabeth “Betty” Dineff, 77
- Gary Lee Adams, 57
- Shawn Suzette Hinds, 50
- Richard Lee Hemmerlein, 84
- Danny “DJ” Owens, 25
- Billy Howard Webb, 81
- Mary Katherine Kincaid Trittipo, 96
- Samuel R. “Bob” Cooper, 54
- Joseph Holland Jessie, 40
- Michael Bronnenberg, 71
- James LeRoy Barton, 83
- Mary Cornelia Riley Maddy Stockton, 76
- Max E. Stanley, 93
- Beulah O. Wilson, 98
- Phyllis J. Solomon, 75
- William Curtis “Bill” Carlton, 79
- Nedra Lucille Rees, 87
- T. Frances (Kirkwood) Glascock, 79
- Grace Elizabeth Miller, Infant
- Scott E. Fuller, 71
- Billy Howard, 81
Linwood C. Taylor, Jr., 62, of Morristown, died on Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012, at Morgantown Health Care in Morgantown. He was born Dec. 1, 1949, in Norfolk, Va., to Linwood C. Taylor, Sr. and Nora B. (Moody) Taylor.
Linwood was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Linwood is survived by his brother, Steven (Anna Niece) Taylor of Greenfield.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A gathering of friends will be held at a later date.
Services entrusted to Freeman Family Funeral Homes and Crematory, Frazier Chapel, 124 E. North St. in Morristown.
Online condolences may be shared with the Taylor family at www.freemanfamilyfuneralhomes.com.