More recent obituaries:
- Richard H. Stamm, 79
- Deborah J. Vaughn, 62
- Debbie Vaughn, 62
- Martha Virginia (Guffin) Belton, 91
- Carolyn Faye (Merriman) Lopez, 77
- David Thomas, Jr., 94
- James R. "Jim" Hartsock, 78
- Sandra "Sandy" Elaine (McElroy) Reel, 71
- Howard D. Kramer, 92
- Edith Jane Hale, 84
- Leland Bryan Williams, 74
- Craig Lawrence Holden, 48
- Ronald Lee King, 66
- Leslie Ann Lane, 51
- Everett Joe Wade, 76
- Ricky D. Rowlen, 55
- Donald A. Wilson, 75
- Robert "Bob" E. Shuler, 82
- Flora Marie McKinney Stone, 58
- Wilma Rasener Gilpin Johnson, 104
- Marsha Elaine Moore, 69
- Ellis "Neal" Denton, 54
- Roy B. Ledbetter, 92
- Harry E. Worland, 96
- James Christopher "Jimmy" Koch, 46
Linwood C. Taylor, Jr., 62, of Morristown, died on Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012, at Morgantown Health Care in Morgantown. He was born Dec. 1, 1949, in Norfolk, Va., to Linwood C. Taylor, Sr. and Nora B. (Moody) Taylor.
Linwood was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Linwood is survived by his brother, Steven (Anna Niece) Taylor of Greenfield.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A gathering of friends will be held at a later date.
Services entrusted to Freeman Family Funeral Homes and Crematory, Frazier Chapel, 124 E. North St. in Morristown.
Online condolences may be shared with the Taylor family at www.freemanfamilyfuneralhomes.com.