More recent obituaries:
- Stephen Kent Brummet, 62
- Stacey D’Anne Davis, 39
- Martha Ann Symons Brooks, 86
- Norma Jean Skala Woods, 88
- Jimmy E. Woods, Sr., 71
- Sharon L. Mock, 69
- Barbara L. (Weber) Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Stephen Brummet, 62
- Virginia Ruth Hudson, 90
- Barbara L. Kinsey Griffith, 74
- Mary Ann (Kasarda) Dickerson, 72
- Sam Neuerman, 77
- Paul William (Sandy Bill) Albea, 73
- John Robert Zemlick, 67
- Allie Luella Walker, 96
- JoAnn May Bateman, 84
- Alfred Junior “Jr.” Huweart, 66
- Harold G. Brune, 92
- Beverly M. Wall Steuerwald, 92
- Charles “Chuck” Arthur Wells, 63
- Phyllis (Bandy) Deaton, 74
- D. Christopher Osborne, 68
- Sue Ann (Myer) Wortman, 81
- Bobby ‘Bob’ J. Figg, 83
- James P. Sheehan C.P.A, 68
Linwood C. Taylor, Jr., 62, of Morristown, died on Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012, at Morgantown Health Care in Morgantown. He was born Dec. 1, 1949, in Norfolk, Va., to Linwood C. Taylor, Sr. and Nora B. (Moody) Taylor.
Linwood was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Linwood is survived by his brother, Steven (Anna Niece) Taylor of Greenfield.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A gathering of friends will be held at a later date.
Services entrusted to Freeman Family Funeral Homes and Crematory, Frazier Chapel, 124 E. North St. in Morristown.
Online condolences may be shared with the Taylor family at www.freemanfamilyfuneralhomes.com.