More recent obituaries:
- Marsha Kay Murray, 67
- Betty Lou (Thomas) Hunter, 89
- Douglas "Doug" Alan Brooks, 41
- Jeffery L. Clark, 41
- Richard D. Brooks, 76
- Betty L. Hunter, 89
- Woodard Louis Cooper, 81
- Ronald J. White, 80
- Rosemary C. Melliere, 73
- Virginia L. Wiggins, 83
- Virginia K. Walker, 82
- Jeffrey L. Clark, 41
- Alan E. Copeland, 59
- Thomas Matthew Wybiral, 61
- Ann L. (Roberts) Shively, 95
- Patricia A. (Barrett) Dunlavy, 77
- Betty O. Melton, 74
- William A. "Bill" Kenipe, 80
- Grace Marie "Gracie" Beckett, 68
- Alberta Kelly, 98
- Paula Rae (Mooney) Phillips, 64
- Mary Lou Cook, 85
- Grace H. Young, 76
- Patricia Ann McNany, 83
- Richard Phillip (Phil) Knoderer, 71
Clara M. Heath, 92, of Indianapolis (formerly of New Palestine), died Sept. 26, 2012.
Clara was born March 17, 1920, in Ashmore, Ill., to Francis Marion and Mana Florence (Tucker) Waren.
Clara was preceded in death by her husband, Jesse Vernon Heath; daughter, Cheryl Heath; brothers, Thomas, Russel, Marion, and Robert; and sisters, Ardilla, Retta, and Josephine.
Clara is survived by her son, Steven (Julie) Heath; and brothers, Bernard, Ernest, and Glen.
Visitation is from 12 to 2 p.m. on Sept. 28, 2012, at Hendryx Mortuary New Palestine Chapel, with the funeral service beginning at 2 p.m.