We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)
Heavy damage: The fire at the home in the 300 block of North Madison Street in Fortville apparently started in a garage. But it quickly spread to the attached residence (Kristy Deer / Daily Reporter)
FORTVILLE — What started as a garage fire Wednesday night quickly spread to the attached two-story home, causing extensive damage but no injuries.
This story appears in the print edition of Daily Reporter. Subscribers can read the entire story online by signing in here or in our e-Edition by clicking here.