We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)
No one home: The owner of the home in the 500 block of South Main Street had left to run an errand when the fire broke out. The woman's daughters, whose bedrooms were destroyed,were at school. (Tom Russo/Daily Reporter)
FORTVILLE — When Shelley Johnstone left her house Wednesday afternoon, her biggest concern was getting what she needed from the grocery store.
Then, a neighbor called with a frantic message – Johnstone’s home was on fire.
This story appears in the print edition of Daily Reporter. Subscribers can read the entire story online by signing in here or in our e-Edition by clicking here.