More recent obituaries:
- Michael Charles Pierson "Pierce", 66
- Mary Ann Moore, 64
- Donald J. Tate, 35
- William Earl "Billy" Hommel, 77
- Arlene Moore Fletcher Jasper, 75
- Charlie Robertson, 91
- Elizabeth Jean White, 90
- E. Geraldine "Jerry" (Wright) Alford , 91
- Mark William "Wild Bill" Schilling, 62
- Naomi McCurdy Masters McCullers, 76
- Charles Clifton Newton, 83
- Bethany Marie Owens, 21
- Karen Ann Thomas, 68
- Lillian Alyse Plunkett, Infant
- Curtiss Deane Agner, Sr., 78
- William George Lantz, Jr., 92
- Marc Collier, 49
- Dorothea M. Lambert, 77
- Mary Lou (Wright) McDaniel, 87
- Lisa Michele Lee, 38
- Lana (Smith) Blakely, 65
- Ruth Elnora Bennett, 89
- Sarah Shelley, 76
- Kathy Lynn Whitaker, 60
- Cletus L. Meyer, 88
(Jody) H. Joan (Skinner) Borgman, 81 of Indianapolis, passed away peacefully Jan. 17, 2013. Jody was born Dec. 7, 1931, in Greensburg, Ind., to the late Charles and Harriet Marie Skinner (Gardner).
She graduated from Howe High School and was the office manager for Alpha Chi Sigma.
Jody married Donald Gene Borgman, who survives; along with their son, Keith Lee (Cheryl) Borgman; and daughter, Cheryl Ann (Randy) Davis, 4 grandchildren; and 2 great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013, at Hendryx Mortuary Cumberland Chapel.
Memorial contribution to St Johns U.C.C. and the Alzheimer’s Association.